I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, March 02, 2009

Bestbuy - Anime on sale

If you don't know yet, 461 Bestbuy stores currently have a huge anime sale scheduled to start on 3/1/09 to 3/21/09. The deal is 50% off on any anime DVDs,Blurays. So, Otaku if you want to save money, this is a chance to get them for cheap.
I already have a list of anime that I want to buy and it'll be a lots. So the next post will be anime from Bestbuy.


I got some new stuff: Voltron Vol.6,Yuyu Hakusho vol.15,Dr.Slump 17, Death Note Movie 2, Fire Emblem DS soundtrack, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney soundtrack and 3 game CD soundtracks from Rosenqueen sale.

Photobucket

I love to look at Haruhi,Lucky Star boxsets (I hope Lucky Star Vol.6 LE will get released)

Photobucket

The old computer setup

Photobucket

No room for manga so I put them all in the closet(still in working)

Photobucket

5 comments:

bobby.p said...

amazon usaly have some good deals i love your lucky star and haruhi boxsets!:)

Jay said...

I was really looking forward to this sale but my store isn't having it. Only select stores are. Oh well!

ANH said...

I just got a great anime haul at BB today.

Unknown said...

- Qua'i, sao co' mA^'y cuo^'n doraemon cu~a nxb kim tie^`n ????

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


Otaku:)