I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Japanese Xbox 360 + Super Robot Taisen XO

Xbox Live : Kidsnextdoori
PSN ID: Kidsnextdoori
Wii Code: 2739 9761 4494 0706


It has been a month since I bought a PS3 system but I still have no game to play. I just borrowed 2 games Genji and Ridge Racer 7 to play . I'll buy PS3 game if some stores have a deal but now paying $60 for a game is very expensive(unless that is my favorite game). Said about "My favorite game" I just bought a Japanese Xbox 360 Premium pack. The reason I bought this Jp system because I wanna play Super Robot Taisen XO(already have it on Gamcube but I could not resit to buy a remake version) I spent $300 for system and $30 for game, not bad! The game is very great for me. More mechs,great graphic and details than Nintendo Gamecube but loading time is still bad sometimes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my set-up:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bought:

Xbox 360 : 3 Burger King games, Table Tennis, Super Robot Taisen XO Jp

PS2: Monster Rancher Evo, Capcom Classics Collection Vol.2

Wii: Red Steel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NDS: Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Metroid Prime Pinball, Tales of Tempest Jp

PSP: Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, Death Jr., Astonishia Story

Others: Xbox Live 1600 Points, Valkyrie PL Strategy Guide, Ys AoN Guide, PS3 Memory Card Adapter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DVD Movie: The Omen 2006, Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning, Saw III and The Grudge II

Magz: Meami 1/07 and 2/07, Inuyasha Calendar

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I played at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online NHL game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?


Otaku:)