I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Super Robot Taisen OG

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Shots, Hey I'm really impressed with your blog. I was wondering if you would mind if I added you as a link on my blog?

In addition to adding you as a friend on XBOX Live..my gamertag is SmoothPlayboy22 BTW. Thanx

ANH said...

sure. I'll add your Gamertag.


Otaku:)