I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, September 21, 2007

Super Robot Taisen Original Generations Soundtrack

After buying a US PSP Slim, I had a hard time to find a component cable out for PSP. I went to Bestbuy,Circuicity,Walmart,Ebgames,Gamestop and they didn't have it but when I went to Target to buy some clothes then I saw it. Bought it for $19.99(+tax) and here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PSP games on TV

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Super Robot Taisen OG soundtrack came to my mailbox today from playasia. The soundtrack is awesome. I really want it since I played Super Robot Taisen OG 2 on GBA but now this is CD which I will listen everyday when I go to work. Trombe,Chaos, Fairy Dang-Sing, Ash to Ash and Portal are my favorite.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also today I went to Gamestop to pick up Eternal Sonata for Xbox 360. I have pre-ordered it 2 months ago but when I picked up, they don't have the fateplate so I cancelled the order and will buy it at TRU since they have "Buy 2 get 1 Free" promotion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there, i see that u have got the soundtrack for SRW OG, i am also a big fan of the game and its music, but i am unable to get the music, so i am just wondering if it is possible for you to copy every track on the OST and send them to me, here is my email address, cheers!!!!!

joelinmaster@hotmail.com


Otaku:)