I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A big love for Blu-ray,a small love for HD-DVD

Transformers came out today so I went to Circuitcity to pick it up. Since CC has a big sale on both HD-DVD and Bluray version. Got Transformers HD-DVD and Fantastic 4 Rise of Silver Surfer BD for only $29.98. Will come back for more.
Before going home, I took a short trip to Suncoast and bought some Blu-ray movies on sale. There are: Ghost Rider, Memento and Final Fantasy SW. So that means today I bought 4 Bluray movies and 1 HD-DVD movie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My HD-DVD and Bluray collections so far. It also need more space.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Otaku:)