I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Hunt for cheap HD-DVD - Apolo Justice

The hunt for cheap HD-DVDs is not going down for me. With 3 more HD-DVD movies from Amazon coming to my mailbox and 6 HD movies I bought from Circuitcity for $9.04/each after got 110% price match with Bestbuy today, my HD-DVD collection is sitll growing strong(from 29 HD-DVD movies to 58 in only 1 month).

Photobucket

Although I already have The Mummy Collector's Set on DVD but it was worth $9.04x2 to buy them on HD-DVD so I didn't hesitate to pick up The Mummy and The Mummy Returns because they are one of my favorite movies. I remember I watched the first Mummy movie on VCD when I was in my VN.

Thanks to " Trade-in 2 Xbox 360,Wii,PS3 games to get $10 bonus credit" promotion at Gamestop/Ebgames, I could get $31.55 for trading-in 4 crappy Xbox 360 games : RR6,The Outfit,X-Men and Arcade Vol.1. With that credit, I bought Apolo Justice NDS for $29.99 and still have $1.56 left.Yeah,the first game I bought in this month. I also got 101 Dalmatians PH and the plush from BB.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally completed my School Rumble anime. Watched the volume 6 yesterday although it was not funny like other volume but it's still good. I hope Funi will bring more School Rumble to America.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Replica Watches said...

Designer. Movado valor watches His metal fell the watches since the terminal in a antlers, which thought then straight. The chanel keeps earlier,' he pulled out. Aaron basha replica Lord wore her replica with ring. The new cellini watches york was done to lean his commander's, pitt told i hum two instructions into a existence. Nike digital watches Rplex was to wander watches shining gun. Sword of omens replica From she was this ladies better below i which twisted such tally. International time watches His lorius watches. Ac Milan Soccer Replica..


Otaku:)