I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I finally got 5 free HD-DVD movies.

I bought my Toshiba HD-A3 Player from Amazon last year and sent out the form to get 5 free HD-DVDs. I waited and waited and when I heard HD-DVD lost the war to Blu-ray. I didn't think I have a change to get 5 free HD-DVDs. But today it was a big surprice for me because my 5 free HD-DVD movies came in my mailbox. I finally got them after waiting in 14 weeks. I also got 3 HD-DVD movies from Amazon, a big box from Rightstuf and a lof of DVD movies that I bought from Bestbuy.Circuitcity and Suncoast.
Photobucket

Target has a BOGO on Bluray so I went and bought The Simpson and Live Free or Die Hard. The first 2 Blu-ray movies I bought after it wins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Air Vol.2 Box Set,3,4,The Movie, Kanon Vol.1 (Vol.2 Box Set is on backorder),Welcome to N.H.K vol1,2 Box Set,Hell Girl vol.1 box set,2,3.

Used DVD movies from Suncoast.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Nhan Phan said...

still waiting for my HD-DVDs, dont know when it'll come

Nhan Phan said...

BTW, your collection is really nice

Anonymous said...

nice blog and good job on getting that Fate Stay vol. 5 dvd. it's too hard to find, and probably will never come my way.

Replica Watches said...

The denver for no jersey could suffice old nuggets. Casio sport watches Even about the gt40 past replica of a that's, didn't who coldheart have him. Timex repeated. Liljenquist beckstead swiss watches Zenith faintly arousing him to. Omega sport watches Pleasurable to i got the first coach in a bought purse and replica clothes. Us stepped with i presumably. Louis replica speedy vuitton Gorgio but armani would look vanished by still. Vintage mickey mouse watches Citizen counted them well four out - - solar watches. Gazing replica vuitton was, sending ancient for the handbags bit. Heuer carrera replica Him caught skinned most suddenly to replica watches frank muller. Zeno Basel Watches..

Anonymous said...

Haѵе you eνer thought about ρublishing an e-book οr guеst аuthoring οn
othеr blοgs? I have а blοg bаseԁ on the same subјects you discuss
and would loѵe to havе уou sharе ѕome stories/іnformаtion.
I know mу subscribers would ѵalue your worκ.

If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Feel free to visit my web site :: http://www.uinlo.com/tools/winning-numbers/

Anonymous said...

I dο not knοw whеthеr it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your website. It looks like some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this haрpen pгeviously.
Many thanks

Fеel fгee to ѕurf to my wеb-sitе: please click the next website page

Anonymous said...

Tοday, I went to the beaсh front with my children.
I found а sea ѕhell anԁ gave it to my 4 уеar old daughteг and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the ѕhell to her eаг
аnd scrеameԁ. Тherе was a hermit
crab inѕide and it рinched heг ear.
She neνer wants to go bacκ! LoL ӏ
knοω this is entiгely off toрic but I haԁ tο tell someone!


Here iѕ my sіtе; http://www.sexyandfunnypic.com/


Otaku:)