I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ebay banned me!...Shenmue

I used Ebay to sell some video games,DVD,CD...that I don't need them anymore but Ebay banned me last week because my brother used my account to sell his Modded Playstation 2. This was my fault for letting my brother used my account,I'm so stupid! Oh well, I will create another account on Ebay because Ebay is place which I can buy old,imported video games for my collection.

Some DVDs,CDs I received from Rightstuf:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Boys Be... DVD 1 (Hyb): Spring + Artbox
Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD 3 (Hyb) - Platinum Ed
Yu Yu Hakusho Second Wind
Strawberry Marshmallow DVD 3: Winter Adventu +ArtBox
Kamichu! DVD 2: Power of Love
Gilgamesh DVD 1 + Artbox
Giant Robo Original Soundtrack 1 CD
Giant Robo Original Soundtrack 2 CD


I found some good deals about video games on Ebay:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tales of Symphonia Gamecube Jp Version
Tales of Destiny II PS2 Jp
Tales of Legendia Guide
Final Fantasy X+ Guide PS2
Quest 64 N64
Batman Begins
..............


This is my Shenmue collection. I also have Soundtrack for these games but they are booglet(made in Taiwan) so I didn't take picture of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:


Otaku:)