I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nintendogs-Kingdom Hearts II

I just received some items that I bought from Animenation,Ebay today. I also went to Bestbuy to buy Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends Limited Edition.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Akira DVD/CD Combo Pack
Texhnolyze DVD/CD Combo Pack
Last Exile DVD/CD Combp Pack
Kingdom Hearts II Strategy Guide L.E
Samurai 7 Vol.6 L.E
Ju-on 2
Risky Safety DVD Bundle
Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends Limited Edition
Gravion Zwei ThinPack
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden Op track
Megami Magazine November


Here is my Kingdom Hearts II collection:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kingdom Hearts II Jp Version
Kingdom Hearts II U/C Version
Kingdom Hearts II Original Soundtrack
Kingdom Hearts II Strategy Guide L.E
and the next Kingdom Hearts I will buy is Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.

(Submitted on N3T 2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)


Otaku:)