I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, December 15, 2006

Fate/Stay Night

After finishing homework from school, I went to work but I had no mood to work so I asked my shift manager if I could go home. He agreed to let me and my friend went early out after 1 hour working. Since I still had $250 in my pocket, I and my friend went shopping for "Otaku" things. We went to Suncoast,Bestbuy, Borders,Ebgames and did not forget to stop by McDonald's. We went home at 10:40 p.m.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Negima Vol. 4 Limited Edition
Eureka Seven Vol. 5 L.E +Manga vol.3 + T-shirt
Fate/Stay Night Vol. 1 L.E Box
The King of Braves GaoGaiGar Vol. 1 Box
Tales of the Abyss Strategy Guide
Yggdra Union GBA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some mangas I bought from requesting of my brother:

YugiOh vol.1- vol.4
YuYu Hakusho vol. 11 (free)

No comments:


Otaku:)