I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Some great deals from Suncoast

My collection still grows and I have no more room for them,especially is video game systems. I have some old video game systems that I don't time to play it for a long time so I decided to put them into the boxes. The pictures of them:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NeoGeo CD, Playstation 1+screen, Super Nintendo, Jp Playstation 1, Sega Dreamcast, Jp Sega Dreamcast, Jp Nintendo 64, Jp Sega Saturn and Sega Saturn

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------
The Black Friday was boring with me. I waked up at 5.30 a.m and went to Bestbuy,Circuitcity and Target but I didn't buy much. I just bought 2 Xbox 360 games: The Outfit for 10 bucks and Condemned: Criminal Origins,Monk DVD Season I for 12 bucks. That's it for Black Friday. My local Suncoast store has a lot of Anime DVD for sale like Voltron 2: Defender Of The Universe for $25(you will get 10% discount if you have a Backstage Pass Card), SuperMan Return for $12(after $7 rebate),Hanaukyo Maid Team Box Set for $30...It was great deals for me. I should go to your local Suncoast store and check it out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Hime vol.5
Elfen Lied vol.2
Paranoia Agent vol.1 +box
Shana vol.1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megami Dec,2006
Legend of Zelda TP Strategy Guide
Onegai Teacher Novel
Some other stuff came late:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hikaru No Go vol. 5
A.I Love You col. 6
Andy Lau CD Music
and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya vol.2 Limited Edition DVD R2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

artur-vlacic said...

You can give me the death note mangas and the films of death note?? and one Xbox 360??? *_________*

my mail is arutsurukun@hotmail.com

Voucher Diskon, Deal dan Kupon said...

Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon, Deal dan Kupon di GrantonWorld
belanja online kupon
Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon, Deal dan Kupon di GrantonWorld
belanja online kupon
Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon, Deal dan Kupon di GrantonWorld
Iklan Deal dan Kupon di GrantonWorld
Iklan Deal dan Kupon di GrantonWorld

gara said...

I just have to recommend you one awesome site for selling otaku stuff, it's called Japan Best, you should definitely check it out.


Otaku:)