I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blu-ray is winning

Nothing about video games but I bought a lof of Blu-ray,HD-DVD,DVD movies and Anime.Actually, I bought some video games but they were on sale for cheap and sold them on Ebay to make money and I made good money on them. Thanks for Cheap Ass Gamer site, I bought and saved a lof of money.

Photobucket
I bought in last month

After Warner Bros announced to support Blu-ray, leaving Universal to hold down the HD-DVD port. I think Blu-ray is on its way to become the reigning HD medua standard and HD-DVD is rushing toward a date with Betamax,Laserdisc. Oh well, I am not a fanboy.I still support both Blu-ray and HD-DVD. I hope the Blu-ray player will be cheap in the future so I can buy the player alone (not a PS3). I owned the HD-DVD A3 Player and I love it so much.

Photobucket

ADV Anime 25/100 from RightStuf

Here is my Manga Collection. No space for manga so I put them on the floor.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to put your manga lying on the floor?

Anonymous said...

You are ѕo aωesome! I ԁon't think I'ѵe trulу rеаd something likе that
before. So wonderful to discover somebodу wіth a few genuinе thoughts on this subjесt.
Really.. thank you for startіng thiѕ up. Тhis website іs one thing that is гequired on the inteгnеt,
someone with sοme originality!

Heге is my wеbpаge; please click the up coming document

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing thiѕ with аll οf us you aсtually know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink trade arrangement between us

Feel free to visit my site - haine copii


Otaku:)