I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No more video games

Last week was a Lunar New Year-Year of the Rat-, I only worked 4 hours. I went to Tropicana and played the small poker tournament and I lost,played the 3-6 Hold'em and I won $67, it was fun.
Some new stuff came to my mailbox last week, most of them were movies. Yeah, I barely buy video games because I have lost interested in them. Now I only buy the game I want. Although HD-DVD is nearly dead but I still support it.

Photobucket

My Blu-ray and HD-DVD collection are growing

Photobucket

Got the Voltron vol. 5 to complete the Voltron series. I only watched vol.1 so far, I hope I have time to watch the rest of them.

Photobucket


More Anime:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please write more about your daily life. I like very much your website.


Otaku:)