I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 LE...Paid Off

After putting video games on Ebay,my video game collection goes from ~840 down to ~490. I made good money and I used it to pay off my car loan which was $5600.
From now on, I will buy games what I want and collect RPG games.
I already completed Ninja Gaiden II on the Path of the Acolyte within 2 days. In my opinion, the game is not as good as the first one because it has glitch,loading and framerate issues. The other problem was: my disc had a little scratches and it kept getting loading loading... screen when I was on chapter 12. Luckily, my local Target was easy to exchange a new disc for me and thanks to the store, I was able to get NG II for free.

My PS3 will not eat dust anymore because Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out today. I got the LE version wihch I reserved a copy at Gamestop 2 weeks ago. I also bought a Dual Shock 3 and some PS2 RPGs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why doesn't NA Konami give us a color manual? I hate black & white manual.

Photobucket

11 comments:

MerlijnVH said...

Haha, I bought the game as well today. Haven't had the chance to give it a go though but my expectations are high. I love Hideo Kojima. :) Be sure to write a blog post on how you feel about the game! :D

Nice one on the CE too! They only have the standard version here in Belgium and while the game is in English, they just had to give it a Dutch box and manual. Hate that. >_< From now on maybe I should just order games from play.com or something?

Take care! ^^

ANH said...

Does you get a color manual?
Actually, I only paid $3.48 to get this game after trading-in some crap X360 games with bonus credit.Thanks to CAG forum :)

MerlijnVH said...

Nope, black & white manual too. I think it was just a design decision, its sad there isn't any colour but the little comics make up for it. ^^

Haha, you got lucky then. Trading games in over here isn't any good anymore unless they're newly released games. Otherwise they'll just give you a few Euro's for a game you once paid €65 for. >_<

elezend said...

ohmigosh.. 800+ ?you insane geek

Btw, Eternal Sonata in the previous post looks good =3

P/s:

Care to link exchange?

1. Type elezend in www.google.com's search bar
2. Press I'm feeling lucky
3. Click on the links on top of the tab =3
4. If you've added me, please type so in the chatbox on the right sidebar

Anonymous said...

I also got Ninja Gaiden 2 last week. The game was ok, but it was missing something, and has problems like you where saying. It also did not feel as serious, but still good. I live in the Bay Area in Cali, Hideo Kojima will be at the Sony Metreon in San Francisco today, signing copys of MGS4. I'm not sure if some friends & I can get passed the line, but we can try.

ANH said...

Good luck,macinnsot :)

SAM said...

O.o alway though u played path of warrior ! its impossible to get 600+G in first play ....... acolyte is boring !

Most of the game u listed was my favorites except the super robot taisen things.

And thanks ! i just replay Tale of Symphonia just because of you ;) ! haha

cẩm chi said...

2222222 làm quen nha

cẩm chi said...

222222222

左さん / Ncc1701p said...

reminds me of my stuff.. im glad to find someone as crazy as me :) u should check out my japanese gamer blog :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Im soo jealous! THis is soo amazing!! Please mssg me on xbox =) Remember gamertag is, FireChoasAngel!!! u have an amazing collection that like a rich person would have, i only had a 1/4 of wat u have =\ im quite young touhg, 14..so lol when i grow up im gunna buy a bunch of shit just like u lol. I found some good anime sales at Hmv.Jp RJ2 Region, I purchased Ikkitousen Great Guardians 1-4 and Dragon Destiny 1-3 and volume 5. They were on sale and its buy 3 at 30% off =) I love ikkitousen i should make my own blog about wat i have...but i need to wait a few years so i can get alot of stuff. I have 4 JP Xbox 360 games, i dont have a NTSJ 360 so if u want them we can figure somthing out, if u dnt allready have them. they are. Oneechanbara Vortex (love that game) Idolmaster, Dynasty warriors 4(5) Special and Spectral Force Asia Version


Otaku:)