I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Otaku Day

Last day of June was crazy for me. There were a lot of stuff out and I couldn't keep $ in my wallet.

~~Anime,Manga~~

I got a lot of Geneon anime from a big sale at Rightstuf in last 2 weeks. Those are:
Texhnolyze,Ergo Proxy,Requiem from the Darkness,Licensed by Royalty,Mermaid Forest,Haibane Renmei,El Hazard,Gad Guard,Jubie Chan(couldn't get the box),Master Keaton,Azumanga Daioh CD,Fate/Stay Night CD,Onmyoyi, Human Crossing.
I am very happy because I have almost Geneon anime. They are still in factory sealed because I don't want to open them yet.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sold my booglet Gravion and bought the Gravion thinpak. Watched it and like it very much and I can't wait to playit on Super Robot Taisen Z. I also got the last 4 volumes of Black Cat,found full set of Scrapped Princess for only $2.99/each and some manga left from Rightstuf

Photobucket

I don't have time to play Metal Gear Solid 4 yet but I think it's time to play it because I just got the MGS 4 LE guide.I pre-ordered Raki Suta(Lucky Star) Collection Non Scale Pre-Painted PVC Trading Figure 1 month ago from HobbyLinkJapan and the box came today. I got Nanako, 2xTsukasa, 2xKonata, 2xKagami, 2xMiyuki and Akira Kogami(sercet version). They are too kawaii to display.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


~Video Games~

I bought a lot of video games but I paid a lot less for them.ToyRus has a lot of games on sale for $9.98,$5.00 plus an additional 20% off. I bought 10 copies of Super Monkey Ball Wii for $42 and flipped them at Gamestop and got 116.00 in-store credit. Used GS credit to buy another games. Maybe I will keep these games or put them on Ebay.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Lucky Star PVC's you got are charming.I so need to find some for myself.

ANH said...

I also want the Lucky Star PVC's vol.2 but it was sold out. Too late to buy it.

Anonymous said...

I am really plеаsed to гeaԁ this web site posts which сaгries tοns
of useful data, thаnkѕ for pгovіding such ѕtаtistіcѕ.


my wеb blog :: uinlo.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Ӏ beliеνе your ωeb site could bе
hаving brοwser cоmρatibility problеms.
When I take a loοk at уour web site in Safаrі, it
lοοkѕ fіne hoωеver, if opening іn I.
Ε., it haѕ ѕome оverlаpρing issues.
I ѕimply wantеd to giѵe you a quick hеads up!
Besіdes that, ωonderful website!


My homepage - businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com


Otaku:)