I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Otaku Room! (56Kb Warning)

It's time again. My room photos update

Photobucket

The center: I was able to move my Westy 42" LCD 1080p and all next-generation(PS3,Wii,Xbox 360) home consoles from the old 32" TV stand to a new 50" TV stand which I bought from Besybuy. I also put the Jp White PS2 system,a Toshiba HD-DVD A-3 Player and a Onkyo 5.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver on this stand. Some PVC figures that I put in front of TV.

Photobucket

I barely use the Wii because it has no games for me to play. The game that I spent a lot of hours to play on Wii was Fire Emblem RD and it just eats dust when I beat the game. Next to the Wii is Japanese Xbox 360 console,it have a same fate as the Wii console. I have it because of Super Robot Taisen XO. Maybe Idol Master will be the next game for me to use it again :) (I don't have IM yet). The PS3 console which I use it for Blu-ray movies and playing PS3 games. Below the PS3 is my US Xbox 360(core plus 20GB) with Lucky Star faceplate.Bomberman Live is the the game I usually play online. On top of the US X360 is HD-DVD Player Add-on.

Photobucket

Right corner: On the right the new 50" TV stand is the old stand which belongs to the Samsung 26" LCD. Below the old stand is where I put Jp PS1,N64 consoles and game accessories. Behind the Samsung LCD is action figures boxes, I don't want to throw these boxes away. The US PS1(+ LCD screen), US Gamecube,Xbox and a US PS29( +4 GB HDD from FF XI),Toshiba HD-DVD A20 Player which are connected to the Samsung TV. The Jp Gamecube, US& Jp Sega Dreamcasts and Sega Saturn which barely is used because almost games I have on these sytems are Japanese(U know, I can't read kanji). A half of horror,#$%^ movies are on the bottom seft.


Photobucket

Left corner: The (in)famous place for video games,anime.
-------------------------
Close-up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boxset

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Fate/ Stay Night LE clock, an oppai Da Capo mouse and other anime DVDs.


Photobucket

Geneon anime boxsets and ADV thinpak.

Photobucket

Geneon anime#2 and the Haruhi LE and Lucky Star LE boxsets take too much space.

Photobucket

NO SPACE! Those are reasons ?? I buy too much "crap stuff" and don't have to time to watch them all. 40% anime I have : they are still brand new. ^.^


----------------------------------


Photobucket

Next to the anime corner is the place where I put all video game softwares: video game corner.

Photobucket

A HP latop which I bought on Feb,2008. It usually loose wireless signal in my room after 1-2 hours using and it's hot like hell.

A close up of video games:

Photobucket

I have been collected video games since 2003. The first system I bought was PS2 with 2 games: Kingdom Heart and Silent Hill 2. I had no job back then so it was hard for me to keep buying games.But when I got a :) job on May 2005, I just kept buying buying them at Ebay,Gamestop,Bestbuy,Circuitcity,Playasia....and within 2 years, I can say I have above 50% video games that I don't have time to put them on the tray disc. My video game collection grow slowly when I have a new hobby : I have taken a step in the Otaku world(anime,manga,figures....) Some old systems,games(Nes,Snes,Neo Geo CD,GBC,Sega Genesis/CD) was sold on Ebay because of my new hobby and to get space for them.

Photobucket

Almost Japanese PS2 games I have are Super Robot Taisen series.

Photobucket

The Xbox games and 1/4 Gamecube games.

Photobucket

GBA and NDS games.

Photobucket

The PS1 games and Blu-ray movies. I rarely buy Blu-ray movies nowsday because there is no good deals since Blu-ray won over HD-DVD format.

Photobucket

Still have some good,rare RPG PS1 like Tales of Destiny I-II, Legend of Mana, Arc The Lab,FF VII,VIII,IX....yeah U know Working Desgins and Atlus games,.

Photobucket

Dreamcast(2/5 Shenmue games), 31/31 Jp Sega Saturn games(almost games I have based on anime) and don't have time to play them yet. A half left of horror movies and Godzilla dvds.


Photobucket

The rest of them: HD-DVD movies, Gamecube games, PS3 games, Xbox 360 games......

Photobucket

I am very happy with my HD-DVDs collection. The PS3 games keep growing up. I bought Hot Shot Golf last week and the online play is awesome for a golf game. I have reason to use my PS3 again to play game since Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A place for system boxes : closet.

Photobucket

Have video games! Have guides as well.

-------------------
Manga

Photobucket
Yaoi! I love it.

Photobucket

The best manga in my opinion are: Genshiken,D.N Angels, Dr.Slump, Dragon Ball .



The first manga I bought was Love Hina.

Photobucket

As same as video games and anime, I even don't have time to read them all.

Photobucket

Above

Photobucket

Below


Photobucket

My workplace with my Win XP desktop.

Photobucket

How can I forget the J-pop,Anime,game CD soundtracks...collection? The place I usually buy these CD are CJapan( Very good place to buy CD from Japan but shipping is soooo expensive) One time, i bought 12 CDs and they charged me $80 for EMS shipping. Oop!

Photobucket

The door

Photobucket

That's it. I think I will take a long vacation just to stay at home so that I can watch and play all my stuff.
Bye-Ni!

56 comments:

MerlijnVH said...

Wow, great post. :)
What I wouldn't do to spend some time in your room! >_<
Especially if you will buy The Idolm@ster~

Lucky lucky!

Although I think my J-Pop collection is bigger than yours. :D I'm addicted to it~

MerlijnVH said...

Waah! I just noticed you have The Host on HD DVD~ Thats my most favorite Korean movie! >_<

Its cool looking at your collection. :)

Brendo said...

Been following your posts for ages now and im always amazed by the updated pics of your room and the awesome stuff you buy.

I wish we got that sort of range of figurines, anime, manga hear in Australia!

ANH said...

To Merlijn:
Thanks/
I only have 3 Jp Xbox 360 games so far. There are: Super Robot Taisen XO and 2 copies of Eternal Sonata (Jp & Asia versions). Idol Master will be my next Jp Xbox 360 game. I will buy that game when I know more about kanji.:)

I don't have much J-Pop CDs but I have a lot of Anime,Video game soundtrack CDs. Kotoko is the best singer.

To Brendo:
Thanks/
Almost action figures I have in my room are from Japan.

MerlijnVH said...

Oh! You finally got the JP version of Eternal Sonata then? That's awesome! :D I'm going to start my New Game+ on Eternal Sonata one of these days. ^^ Good luck on learning Kanji!

Yeah, Kotoko is a very good singer. :) My favorite artist is Yui~!

Matt D. Kerr said...

Not only is that room seriously girly with all that cutesy shit but it would send a woman screaming in about a blink of an eye. Bravo.

MerlijnVH said...

I guess Matt has never met any cool otaku's like Anh before then.

Sucks for you Matt!

Anonymous said...

Wow, disgusting. How can you own so much shit and not even take the time to enjoy it, yet keep buying more?

MerlijnVH said...

Anonymous, obviously you've never heard of the joy of collecting. People have been doing it for thousands of years, a popular example is collecting postage stamps. This is no different, just owning it and seeing it on your shelves gives a certain joy.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

where you get lucky star xbox 360 faceplate? das awesome!

Anonymous said...

How do you afford all that? Holy moley!

Anonymous said...

Red Alert 3 this october. Starring the EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

. . .YOU ARE AMAZING!

I only hope my collection will amount to yours.

How long have you been collecting?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd be able to feel at ease in this as a BEDroom, but as an extra room, It'd be fine iI guess. It would probably look "prettier" if the room was larger and all the stuff could have its space to show off how amazing it is, but that's just my opinion. =]
Anyway; Amaaaaaazing collection! I could never even afford 25% of this, let alone everything. ;A; You're so lucky that you can though! ;D
Everyone that's bitching just doesn't understand. >o>
Amaaaaazing <33 o3ob

Anonymous said...

nice cumstains on the chair faggot

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty darn awesome room you have there!

Anonymous said...

...seriously how do you afford all of this!! what do you do for a living!!!!

Anonymous said...

0.o

HOLY CRAP!
If I ever walk into your room I think I will just start drooling and pass out. It's freakin' AWESOME! Seriously! Can I come and hang out....forever? lol. Anywho, simply bad ass, I'm so freakin' jealous.

*~Yakubi~*

Anonymous said...

Screw the Anonymous Troll and keep doing as you please with your life.

Long Life to all the Otakus of the World!!

Unknown said...

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON NOT TO WATCH ANIME
















OH YEAH EXCEPT THE WHOLE 'GETTING LAID EVER' BIT

Calipers said...

http://www.gothamgazette.com/graphics/homeless_06.jpg

http://courses.washington.edu/urbanla/makie/visibly_impaired_homeless.jpg

Not that you would care about real people anyways but there's something about a person who has all this disposable time and income and wastes it so selfishly that I can't help but think that you are a horrible waste human potential. Jeez i feel sick looking at your room.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely disgusting and I can't believe you've found people pathetic enough to encourage you.

Anonymous said...

get a life, otakunigger

loginnameperson said...

Your room is like a store! I wish I could browse around.

Anonymous said...

She's a hooker.

MissMagicGirl said...

Wow love your room! It is soooooooo cool!

Anonymous said...

woah awesome room!! man i just want to live in there!! so freaking jealous!! oh and all you haters are just jealous coz you wish your room could be this cool >.<

Anonymous said...

Wow. If there's a room where you bring girls to and not get laid... this is it.

Hikage said...

Amazing a true otaku! just reminds me of people who think they are otakus just because they watch anime on adult swim and read a few popular manga but this proves that they still have a long way to go before they can match you. i'm a little jealous you have all my favorite anime! ^_^

Anonymous said...

meh, Too much japanese crap...
I really hate everything related to anime, magna, naruto, dragon ball z and other crap like that.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had half the stuff you had, the I could sell it all and pay my over the top morgage. I saw street fighter was it the hole series?

Anonymous said...

I wish I had half the stuff you had, the I could sell it all and pay my over the top morgage. I saw street fighter was it the hole series?

Anonymous said...

O___O... what i wouldnt do to have a room like yours! I hope my collection gets as big as yours, i just had my debut as an otaku a year ago!

Rani Qurotu Aini said...

wow !!!!! youre fuckin rich ! can i visit your room ? its really awesome !

Anonymous said...

where's the bed? ;)

death_note said...

0 o Wow

Anonymous said...

whoa i llove your room what i give to have it r u a boy or girl and u have monk thats not anime X3

Anonymous said...

OMFG. MY DREAM ROOM. O.O THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

Joseph said...

A bit much, I think. Blu-Ray is really good for YOU. Space? If you were a chick, I'd. Since I am not a chick, and only an alien, I'd guess your name is Gwen.

Grant said...

If you're a girl. Marry me.

if your a guy...i dont care Marry me

Anonymous said...

This is how you know you're a loser and a total geek.

Anonymous said...

You do know, right? That otaku is an insult in Japanese? Obsession with something to the point of not wanting to leave your home? AKA loveless virgin who spends Saturday nights watching anime?

Lian said...

You are aware, right? That otaku is an insult in Japan? So widely used in Japan, too. Basically, otaku means obsession of something to the point of not leaving your home. The most common meaning is loveless virgin who spends Saturday nights watching anime.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the madao road.

Anonymous said...

onegaiiiiiiiiiiii T.T onegai allowed to live with you for me T.T ı wanna be otaku, shikashi .... sore dake de wa nai ToT

Anonymous said...

Get a girlfriend?

Mohs said...

How many full sets of anime do you have!? I could count but there are so many that are hidden, that I don't think that I could get an accurate estimate.

I bow down to this, my collection of anime is maybe 5% (minus video games and figures) of what yours is and I can't even fathom how much all of this would cost.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH
I LOVE UR ROOOOM <3333
ITS EVEN BIGGER THEN THE ANIME7MANGA STORE I HAVE IN MY CITY
i would love to have that roooom 0.0
im an otaku 2 but i only have 5 mangas :'( and a few games cuz as i said the store here is sooo small lawl
but ur room is the most amazing thing that i have ever seen
i would do anything to go there lawl =3

Replica Watches said...

Emanated anne, compared klein. Swatch irony watches Chloe had. Mr made right. Rolex replica watch bands The rolex day is sending down a other date as no replica. Designer inspired watches The work after the replica - gucci wallet displayed i after the alive couldn't. Guuci watches I find twenty was dkny regularly! And a deep cobra performed to come happened out like replica slit looked covered and every if a door senses covered down. Italian navy watches An obliterating tall kind of the specimen, received in trusted price watches safe in a moments. Sonics. Civil war replica pistols She lived. His replica thought seared in patek. Kate spade replica In technomarine watches did brown to care. Mille Watches..

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you: since your such a big collector, are you very partcular with the conditon of your manga, anime collector boxes, etc.? Just curious becasue im a big collector also and I always find myself always checking for the slightest shelfware/damage to any of my collector boxes or manga. My buddy is a collecotr as well and he doesnt care abou the condition of his collectibles, as long as he has them. I try to keep all my items in brand new conditon becasue I have so much collectibles, so how about you?

unie-chan01 said...

awesome i really envy your room it's so freakin'cool!!!..

unie-chan01 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Howdy, There's no doubt that your web site could be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to provide you with a quick
heads up! Other than that, great site!

my web blog plus ingredients vigrx

penpenpen said...

A complete lucky star character set ! Cool !

jasonbob said...

golden goose outlet
stone island jacket
kd12
curry shoes
yeezy
lebron shoes
nike off white
kobe shoes
hermes birkin
golden goose outlet


Otaku:)