I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday Haul 07

It was so cold outside, I came to Office Depot at 2 a.m with my uncle. Noboday waited in line so it was perfect for us to sit inside the warm car. The store was open at 6 a.m and my uncle got what he wanted : a HP PC Desktop+22 LCD" for $599.99(MIR) and a Toshiba Laptop for $499.99(MIR) I got nothing. I went to Toysrus and got 4 MP3 Player for $9.99/each for my friend. I wanted to get Zune but I didn't get a chance. After that, I went to Bestbuy,Ebgames,Suncoast and Circuitcity.Mc Donald's was my last stop then I went home to sleep. Here was what I found left :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Total is about $125 + a free $10 GC.

No comments:


Otaku:)