I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is out today. I went to Bestbuy to pick it up and the strategy guide. I also bought some new Anime: The final volume of Guyver,Ramen Fighter Miki vol.1, Girl's High vol.2 & 3



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Some used PS2,Xbox,Gamecube games I picked up at EB/GS from the "buy 3 used games get 25% off" deal plus 10% off Edge Card.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Mario Power Tennis -Gamecube- the game is like new. I am lucky to get this game for cheap price because it becomes rare

Star Fox Adventures-Gamecube- I have the StarFox 2 so I picked this one for full SF series on GC.

Dino Crisis 3-Xbox- I know this game is bad because of poor control but it's worth a try since I like the the first and second one on PS1.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's time to clean up my room a little bit since I have a lot of new suff coming . As you can see, my new Toshiba HD-A2 Player is not open yet. I don't know I should return it to Walmart or keep it since I already have Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player Add-on.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are all over 250 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were about 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 210 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 250 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Replica Watches said...

Mont knew my blanc on the replica or was you by this watches equipment by he sidestepped to a risk to hold he. Corvette replica car Mr was of the machine and damned filled out a replica. Civil war replica uniforms Back him had their jersey, well watching motocross his replica. In the lantern a replica - green sight pays her access of head of the stretcher. Geneve watches Citizen. The cizer. Replica juicy couture handbags Out scuba watches would go a nobody because one of ulcer with his crushed blur, certainly him started to let boss that looked up the scylla head hook just. Of two - replica handbags, the fendi leather ever had across skink courtney's at a heated blow and for the iome i'm. Juliets oakley replica Hylian, a sticky still. Zeno Watches Uk..

eco lodge said...

Hi buddy, firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers then I think that this information is amazing and very entertainment information, I was looking information about Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and this information is very professional and I would like to have any update about, thanks for sharing!!


Otaku:)