I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bluray and HD-DVD

The weather is cold and my body feels very tired.
I went to work today but my mood was not in the work so I asked my boss if I can go home early. He agreed then I went home after 1 hour working. When I went home, I saw 2 Amazon boxes sitting in front of my door. One box is Bluray movies and one is HD-DVD movies that I ordered from Amazon 2 weeks ago.

For the Bluray movies, I got Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest, Primeval, FlightPlan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And for the HD-DVD movies, I got Alexander Revisited, Evan Almighty, 12 Monkeys and Doom 3.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have 25 Bluray movies and 20 HD-DVD movies so far.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:


Otaku:)