I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The end of a video game collector

After being a video game collector for 6 years,I am kind of getting bored of video games. Actually, I have no time to play the games I buy and when I play new games,I feel I do not enjoy them like the old days. I remembered 4-5 years ago when I didn't have a job and only had a little money from my parents who gave me. I bought games and enjoyed them very much like Kingdom Hearts,Ninja Gaiden,Silent Hill 2,Shenmue,FFX...one game could get me 1-3 months to finish it. But nowadays I barely touch or play the game I buy. So, I finally decided to put the games that i don't like and play on Ebay.


------Gone-------

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that I have slowed down myself. I just sold off all my portables and accessories. I really only get a few games now, and stay with them for longer. I'm still playing but I don't really buy games, or anime for collecting anymore. But I still love gaming/anime.

Anonymous said...

I was like you too. I kept buying every games for the XBOX, but never had the time to play them all. I still have some of them still in the package. What a waste of money?

Nhan Phan said...

will check them out for sure.

Unknown said...

more space for ANIME w000!

bunbungirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANH said...

Thanks bunbungirl. I'll add you. Your blog is Japanese language which I can't understand.

To macinnsot: Me,too. I rarely buy and play video games. If I buy them,I put them up on Ebay to make some money.

Mana Knight said...

I can understand. I feel the same way too and have started to become much less of a collector. I don't regret it at all.


Otaku:)