I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Re-organize my room.

This week and last week were so busy. I have to work and ship the items that I sold on Ebay. Over 100+ video games sold and I made a good money. Memorial day was boring for me. I stayed at home and because I had an extra day-off so I did clean up a bit and re-organized my room.

Photobucket
It's time to clean.

Photobucket

Manga...manga...and manga....

PIC1
PIC2

The reason I want to re-organize my room because of this Init TV stand. I bought it at Bestbuy on sale in this week for $141.xx(after using 12% off coupon) I really want to move my Westinghouse 42" LCD to a better place and here it is.The box is heavy and luckily it fits my car. It's time to assemble it.

Photobucket

In process 1
In process 2
In Process 3

This TV Stand was very easy to assemble and it took me about 30+ minutes to make the job done by myself. The black glasses are very heavy but this stand looks very stylish and slick. I am very happy with this product.

Photobucket


Blu-ray player: I have it
HD-DVD player: I have it
5.1 Surround sound system: I didn't have it.

So, today I went to Circuitcity and bought the Onkyo TX-SR304 5.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver. I bought it at local store because it will be easy to return if it has problem. The Amazon has this reveiver with cheaper price than CC. I planned to buy 7.1 but 5.1 is enought for my small room. Tested it and it sounds great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

MerlijnVH said...

Wow, nice TV stand! ^^ Mine is made out of wood, which is fine and looks nice. But the lower plate on which my 360 and PS3 is starting to bulge a little bit because of the weight. ^^;

Are the plates on your TV stand made out of glass? I hope they don't break under the weight of all that stuff. :)

ANH said...

Yes, they made out of glass but very sturdy. This stand can hold up to 300 lbs and my W42" only weights about 70 lbs so I don't have worry much about it.

MerlijnVH said...

I have no idea how to estimate lbs since we use kilograms here in Europe, but I'll take your word for it! ^^


Otaku:)