I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lucky☆Star

I picked up the Lucky☆Star Vol.1 Limited Edition today. Bandai makes a great box as same as Haruhi box. Here is some pics I took:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


  • Collector’s art box that can house all six DVDS–DVD Vol. 1 with Exclusive artwork!–
  • Motteke Sailor Fuku CD–
  • Konata Character CD–
  • Chocolate Coronet screen wipe–
  • Sailor Uniform T-Shirt-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got 3 import CDs which I ordered from CDJapan. Actually I didn't want to order any CDs but they had 500 yen off coupon which ended on April,30 so I decided to use it. I usually choose EMS shipping for fast and safe service because I usually order a lot of import CDs from them but this time I chose Air Mail shipping(7-14 days/take up 8 weeks) and the items went fast. It only tooks about 3 days to my mail box.WaS!

Photobucket

  1. TV Anime Saiunkoku Monogatari Outro Theme: Saiko no Kataomoi (The Story of Saiunkoku ED)
  2. Masami Okui / WILD SPICE (Ramen Fighter Miki OP)
  3. Minori Chihara / Melty tale storage ( Thanks to Moyism)
Random picture:

Photobucket

PS3 Temperature after watching a Blu-ray movie

1 comment:

bobby.p said...

you should get an external fan for your ps3 before i got one mine kept over heating. luckystar is awsome


Otaku:)