I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, September 29, 2006

From Rightstuf(Geneon Sale)Video Games-Manga

25 Geneon DVD for $100
It took me over 2 weeks to received "this package" from Rightstuf.It came on Thursday. Great deal ever!

1 of Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer
1 of Mao-Chan DVD 1 (Hyb): I Will Protect the Peace of Japan!
1 of Mao-Chan DVD 2 (Hyb): Go! Unified Defense Force
1 of Mao-Chan DVD 3 (Hyb): Song of Defense
1 of Mao-Chan DVD 4 (Hyb): Let's Defend Happiness!
1 of Paranoia Agent DVD 2 (Hyb): True Believers
1 of Paranoia Agent DVD 3 (Hyb): Serial Psychosis
1 of Paranoia Agent DVD 4 (Hyb): Sayonara Maromi
1 of Popotan DVD 1 (Hyb): Vanishing House
1 of Popotan DVD 2 (Hyb): Enigma
1 of Popotan DVD 3 (Hyb): Decisions of the Heart
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 1 (Hyb)
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 2 (Hyb)
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 3 (Hyb)
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 4 (Hyb)
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 5 (Hyb)
1 of Sherlock Hound Casefile DVD 6 (Hyb)
1 of Strawberry Eggs (I My Me!) DVD 1 (Hyb): Make-Up Exam
1 of Strawberry Eggs (I My Me!) DVD 2 (Hyb): Pop Quiz
1 of Strawberry Eggs (I My Me!) DVD 3 (Hyb): School Spirit
1 of Strawberry Eggs (I My Me!) DVD 4 (Hyb): Absent
1 of Tetsujin 28 DVD 3 (Hyb): The Phantom Thief
1 of Tetsujin 28 DVD 4 (Hyb): Kyoto Burns
1 of Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 1 (Hyb): Life Threads
1 of Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 2 (Hyb): Lunar Dance
1 of Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 3 (Hyb): Nocturnal Fate


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other items I bought in last week:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ani DVD:

Trinity Blood Vol.1 Box Set LE
Dragon Ball Z Movie 1 The Deadzone
Voltron

Manga:

School Rumble Vol.3
Yugioh vol.17
Case Closed vol.13
Buso Renkin vol.1 and vol.2
R.O.D vol.4(the final volume)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video Games:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team NDS
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 NDS
Harvest Moon NDS
Kirby Canvas Curse NDS
Capcom Classics Mini Mix

DVD:

Wolf Creek
Underworld Evolution
Alien Vs Predator
Chucky Collection
Stay Alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bгother suggested I mіght like this ωebsite.
He ωas entirеlу right. Τhiѕ pοst actually made my ԁау.
Yοu cаnn't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

My page: blogster.com


Otaku:)