I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, September 01, 2006

My room(1)

9/2
Last month was boring but I made a lot of money. With the money I made, I bought a lof of stuff for my room. Biggest purchase was Samsung 26" Widescreen LCD HDTV. I planned to buy a 32" but my room has no space so I decided to go with a 26".


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samsung 26" Widescreen LCD HDTV
Ipod Video 30Gb + sound speaker
Panasonic DVD Player(720p/1080i, HDMI)
Indigo Nintendo Gamecube(NSTC-J)
Platinum Nintendo DS
Gameboy Micro (20th Anniversary Mario Famicom Edition -US Version)
Polar White Nintendo DS Lite
Red Nintendo DS (Mario Kart DS Version)
Pearl Gameboy Advance SP
Glacier Gameboy Advance
White PSP Value Pack(Jp version)
Xbox 360(Core system)
My Hime Mai Tokiha Action figure
Super Nintendo (modded-plays US and JP cartridges)
Sony Playstation 1 (Jp Version)
Sony Playstation One(+Screen, US Version)
Xbox
Sega Dreamcast(US Version)
Sega Saturn(Jp Version)
Neo Geo CD
Neo Famicom
Wonderswan Color (Final Fantasy 1 L.E )


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sharp 20" LCD Aquos
Philip DVD Player(region free-480p-Divx)
Nintendo 64(modded-plays US and Jp cartridge)
Sony Playstation 2(US Version)
Sega Dreamcast(Jp Version)
Platinum Nintendo Gamecube(US Version)
Sony Playstation 2(Jp Version,SCPH-10000)
VCR Player
.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have a computer in my room but it is not good.I only need it to play Starcraft and Red Alert 2. Those are my 2 favorite games on PC. I think I will never upgrade it.

=========================

Here is my DVD Anime-Video games collection.
I have over 600 video games for Nes to Xbox 360. I don't know how much DVD Anime I have because I don't have time to count them all. My main collection is video games but when I watched Genshiken Anime, I like this anime very much and begin to buy DVD Anime...I want to become an OTAKU.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For close-up:

DVD-Anime

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video Games:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Manga

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

17 comments:

;P said...

I envy you!!
¡¡Te envidio!!
watashi wa netamu deshita!!

Is a very cool place :'(

Anonymous said...

ur a fuckin tool

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want that much stuff?? Thats ridiculous. Sell it all and buy a Porsche, at least it'll get you laid.

Anonymous said...

Urayamashii! i only have half the amount of manga you have a slightly less anime.

Yosh! Ore ganbarimasu!

Anonymous said...

Screw what that guy said about the Porsche! Im a girl, Marry me! XD I cook, clean, cosplay, and kick gaming ass XD my collection isnt even that big 0_o of course...West Virginia was a big setback on my collection... I so envy you....though I must ask...do you have a first gen Nintendo? I wanna see if I have atleast ONE 1up on you XD

Anonymous said...

You.......I envy.....you....You are not a true otaku.....But....If you are...a Girl...I don't hate you as much as if you were a guy....I for one am I guy.....But you......You are no "true" Otaku...Like me......No....Indeed...You are not...I doubt you ever....use most of the stuff half the time because....as an Otaku...there are certain stuff...you should collect..and certain stuff..you should...totally..wear out..you pretty much have the whole becoming...an otaku...wrong..if your an otaku....your...one..since the beginning of your....life..and there are usually...symptoms....of a person...that you can tell being one..and...you I truelly....envy.....Though.....My room is not like yours right now....It sooon...will be..Goodbye.....Faker....PS:...I love your room.....but if it was in my possession.....it woul be different....and.....let's....say....not AS....neat....;3 hehe

Anonymous said...

------- That's What I would of said if you were not....asian....*run's away screaming!* "HONTOUNI GOMENNASAI!!!!!" >_<; Please fogive me! >.<

Anonymous said...

PS: I love you room...*steals* ><

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U =3

Anonymous said...

"Sell it all and buy a Porsche"
I doubt it's worth one tenth of a Porsche Boxster.

Anonymous said...

Soo............... WHERE DOE YOU LIVE ^^

Ashlyn Latte said...

You should let me borrow your stuff ;)

Anonymous said...

people dont understand..that stuff is great. good job

Anonymous said...

Wow I'd love to have that room for a day lol. Looks like a video store more than a home. xD

Have you ever tried estimating the gross value of all that? Not that you'd ever sell it but I'm sure you probably want to know now.

I'm sure if there were enough enthusiast ready to buy you could get something fun like a motorcycle.

But right now all you need is the iPhone to top it off. xD

Anonymous said...

buy a porche??? DON'T!!!!!!!! that guy have no idea that those stuff are RARE to find dude......!!!!!!!I love your stuff and room man....SUGOI.......(>.<)V

Anonymous said...

i love it! i'm really jealous. i have a lot of systems but not nearly as much games to go with them or all that manga. good job. those systems can be really hard to find!

Sarie Wakarishi said...

If you see me in your room, don't be surprised :'3


Otaku:)