I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

R & S

It was rainy in Egg Harbor TWP,NJ but I still went shopping because I was off today and I was very bored at home. I went to Bestbuy to buy some Anime DVD then went to Circuitcity to buy some video games. Since Circuitcity has a deal" buy $100 and get $15 off" I could not refuse to spend over $100 in order to get this deal. I got N3 for Xbox 360, Star Fox Assault for GameCube,Soul Calibur 3 for PS2, Sudoku for NDS and 2 DVD movies for $96.78 (after tax and $15 off)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At Bestbuy, I bought The Ugly Yet Beautiful World Vol.2, Eureka 7 vol.2(with a price right $16.99) and Godannar Vol.7 to complete my Godannar box set.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I also received a Black Nintendo GameCube which I bought on Ebay last week. The guy sold me this GameCube very good. I only paid $50 plus $15 for shipping and I got a lot of great stuff. Especially is Gamecube Component Cable(it's worth over $50). Now I can play GameCube games on HDTV(EDTV 480p).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:


Otaku:)