I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, February 29, 2008

Eternal Sonata

I finally got my Eternal Sonata(Trusty Bell) soundtrack from Playasia. It's so awesome. Eternal Sonata was the first games on Xbox 360 which I spent a lot of time for playing it and had 1000G. I like this game so much.

Photobucket


Death Note is a great anime. Actually, I didn't notice it when I read manga but when I watch the anime, I am in hook. So I went to Suncoast to buy the latest volume(vol.3 LE) and watched it. Photobucket

Found a used Ultimate Maxtrix HD-DVD for $75 at F.y.e. I used 40% off coupon plus 10% off Backstage pass and got it with a cheap price. Bought Indiana Jones DVD WS since I sold my VHS 6 months ago.
Suncoast has B1G1 Sale on All Geneon Titles . Geneon was Out of Business in America so buy their anime before they disappear forever

Some random photo:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:


Otaku:)