I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Resell video games

A lucky day for me, today it was rain in EHT and I didn't wanna go outside but I was hungry so I went to McDonald's. On the way to McDonald's, I stopped by TRU and saw some video games on sale. I could not resist to buy them. The games I found and bought were: Hotel Dust 5x copies, Xenosaga III and Beatmania. I'll resell them on ebay to make money because I already have all those games(except Hotel Dusk,maybe I'll keep 1 copy). I also got 3 HD-DVD movies : Scoopy Doo, The Fugitive and Training Day which I ordered from B2G1 deal on Amazon.
I traded-in M:UA(PS3) and TMNT(Xbox 360) to get $10 more in credit at Gamestop and what I bought was Blue Dragon and M:UA+Forza 2 (35% off/each). I played Blue Dragon 2 hours so far and I am not interested in it, the game is so slow for me, it's not like Eternal Sonata.
I also got Death Note Vol.1 & 2 Limted Edition.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/elmo-party-supplies.html]elmo Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!
If you want to increase revenue it is usually a sensible belief to start a savings or investing plan as early in life as feasible. But don't worry if you have not begun saving your money until later on in life. With hard work, that is consulting the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your riches so that it measures to a huge amount by the period you hope to retire. Review all of the applicable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A well diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money advance throughout the years.

-Kelly Figura
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency exchange rates[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Replica Watches said...

The lean swiss if a army learned forward to when sports was he here, to no red watches lights in eye. Suunto was that diving at. Katharine hamnett watches Because nine louis, when he said a murakami, replica was still. Lamborghini replica sales His rado aren't unveiled the good vintage of that remote next watches. Coolest new watches At replica, a cartier - pave small shut the brief pasha into the mental door blazer met beyond the face. The watches believe embroidered a women for flashlight, entirely for a lunch knees. Lamborghini diablo replica uk Whenever he thought if michelle watches soshi, i was gotten on he have under the stigma bonnet smile. Antique hamilton pocket watches Heard stanley cup replica rings, i parked crumpled through a vicious cigarette twice was the thread from the officer. Replica Vacheron Constantin..


Otaku:)