I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, February 22, 2008

I am still an Otaku

After rain, it's snow. I was off today so I went to DMP to renew my driver license. Went there at 11 a.m and I didn't have to wait a loooong time to take my turn. Paid $24 and got my new license with the old picture. Went home and just in the right time, the mailman came and he gave me 3 boxes : 1 from Playasia,1 from CDjapan(need my signature because I used EMS) and the last one was from Rightstuf.

CDJapan: Got 6 Anime CDs. They're: D.N. Angel OP, Kashimasi OP, Kashimashi ED, Kamichu OP, School Rumble ED and Shuffle! OP.
CDJapan is very good place to buy import CDs,DVDs,Action Figures but they charge shipping fee so high. I paid $28 for 6 CDs which shipped from Japan to America via EMS and why I didn't use Air Mail. Because the Air Mail is not cheap neither, why do I pay $26 for Air Mail and wait 7-14 days to get my package. Just paid $2 more for EMS, I only wait 2-4 days.

Photobucket

Playasia: Got Famicom Soundtrack Volume 3, Trusty Bell (Asia version) and 2 action figures: Osaragi Hazumu(Kashimasi) + Haruhi from their Year of the Rat - Lucky Sale -. Lunar Knight is only $5 at TRU.

Photobucket

Rightstuf: Got Gatchaman Vol.2,7,9 boxsets to complete this serie. Armitage and Z.O.E thinpak.

Photobucket


Random Picture:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not κnow ωhether іt's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your blog. It looks like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I'νе had this hаppеn bеfore.
Appreсiate іt

my web рage - http://Www.lolpicks.com/blogs/user/KerryUQUO


Otaku:)