I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

1st step: Send the Xbox 360 back to MS.

I waited 3 days and got prepaid return box for my Xbox 360 today. Now,it's time to put my Xbox 360 in and bring it to UPS(need to find where my local UPS is because this is 1st time to use UPS, I only use USPS to ship my items). Oh well, I am very happy so far........

Photobucket

I don't know what to do with these guides. I got them from BB for only $0.01/each
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nhan Phan said...

hey kidsnextdoori

i would like to buy some of the guides from you. can you sell them for me?. is Paypal ok with you?

email me at chip_chip2049@yahoo.com if you can

thanks

CidSaijin said...

so how did you get these at best buy for soooo cheap?!

Anonymous said...

Sugoi...I finally found someone who has more strategy guides than me.


Otaku:)