I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Mot Ngay...

I went to work today after 5 days off but my mind was not in "working mood" so I asked my boss to let me go home early and he agreed. I drove the car to Target to buy some foods and I found some video game accessories with cheap price:Logitech Mediaboard Pro Bluetooth (PS3) for $19.99, a L.Vantage USB Microphone(PS3/PS2) for $7.98, a HDMI 6ft. cable for $9.99, a Logitech Wireless Xbox Controller for $9.99. I bought them all with 2x$5off$25 coupon. Great deal and price. Ebgames/Gamestop has Sega Tennis(PS2/Xbox 360/PS3/Wii versions) for only $19.99. Instead of going to Gamestop to buy that game, I drove to Circuitcity,While I was finding the game , I noticed the electronic department has a lot of used items on sale. And luckily for me, I found a used Toshiba HD-DVD A20 Standard Player (1080p) for $59.99 and a new Xbox 360 HD-DVD Add-on for $35. I got both of them and also had the Sega Tennis for $16.99 after a price match. A big love for Circuitcity.

Photobucket

Inuyasha Season 4 Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set and Applessed Exmachina(HD Combo) from Amazon

Photobucket

--After buying 2 HD-DVD Players from Circuitcity, I have 4 of them right now. The HD-DVD A20 doesn't come with box/manual/power cord and when I asked for remote, the guy brought me the remote as same as the HD-A3.he aslo gave me a universal power cord. Oh well, it is not a bad deal when this player which does 1080p(the HD-DVD A3 Player only does 720p/1080i) cost me only $59.99. --

Walmart was my final destination today and I bought a 3-Drawer Wide Cart. I can use it for storing all my manga and strategy guides. It is better than laying them out on the floor.

Photobucket

No comments:


Otaku:)