I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Back from the RED R.

After 22 days waiting, I finally got my Xbox 360 back from Microsoft. It's still the Core version and it doesn't have HDMI output. Its manufacture date was 12-21-06(my old one was 12-21-05). It means no Falcon chip. I turned it on,changed the HDD from my Jp Xbox 360,put the game in and it runs very noisy but al least it works so I can play NA Xbox 360 games. Mic also sent me a free 1 Month Xbox Live Gold card and an apology letter.

Photobucket

I got 2 Atlus games :Persona 3 FES and Arcana Heart from Amazon for $4.98 after $50 HD-DVD Gift Card plus $5 off coupon and some games clearance at Target.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, that you got your 360 back from M$. Mine died once, I was getting RROD, and disc read problems. I was in luck because I had a replacment plan. I changed out my HD and updated to a 120GB HD. I might sell it on ebay for a HDMI one, or just get the adaptor, because the same thing could happen with a new one. Same thing happen with my Xbox 1 also. If it was not for live, and translated imports I don't even think I would deal.
I might get Persona 3 FES this week, if I get the time. I hope I can use my old save. Rebellion, otaku4life my sister.


Otaku:)