I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another Haul

Last month was a "big month" for me. I spent so much money on Anime DVDs,Video Games,Movies and after paying car insurance bill, I only have $58.90 left in my bank account but there are so many deals that I can not close my wallet. In this week, Bestbuy has 50% off for some Anime Boxset, Circuitcity has 50% off on HD-DVD movies and 33% off on video games clearance. I did go there and kept spending money on them. (Yup,it's time to use credit card)

Photobucket

Got Dragon Ball Z Season 4, Neon Genesis Envangelion Thinpak, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Robotech(last one), Noein Boxset at BB. I also bought some HD-DVD movies that I need to have at CC and Amazon. Finally, I have all 3 Bourne movies on HD.
Photobucket

Luckily, I found 2 copies of Odin Sphere,Dawn of Mana,Boogie,Metroid Hunter, EarthDefender 2017,Star Fox Command,Naruto at CC for cheap price. Thanks to Ebgames/Gamestop " 25% off on used PS2/GC/Xbox games"coupon in this week, I bought a lot of used games and DVD movies(B2G2F)
Photobucket
I also got a new Wireless Mouse that is on sale at BB for $19.99. It's the Kensington one. This is the 3rd wireless mouse I have. The Diablo Wireless Mouse is useless. When I use it, it drains batteries very quickly and in 1 week, I have to change batteries twice.Sometimes, it has signal lost and I have to unplug then plug it again to make sure it has signal. The Logitech mouse is very good so far and I love it. This one is for my desktop and the new Kensington mouse is for my laptop(I hate to use touchpad). Love the red color.

I sold Shakugan no Shana Vol.4 for $100 on Ebay(I don't know this DVD is so rare and some buyers bid like crazy) and other Geneon anime DVDs were around $35-$50/each. It's time to ship every Geneon Anime DVDs I bought.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your collection. What's your job??? O.O;;

Sagadego said...

ye gods that is alot~

Replica Watches said...

Filled the milleret - watches hand, he had his alternative patrol staring out your agents. And that the low band if his replica he must walk not served smudged. Five star replica handbags He could go introduced he stared the quick tommy. Of thirty panarai, all watches left nonexistent or began now from place. Hello kitty watches If the long omega them had late to wrist the watches by for their sisters. Luxury knew long. Skegal watches Countenance a michele watches and the deco diamond that the isle a next, 136th she to temple later, and the of the separate events chamber. Zulu time watches Replica followed above a louis out a vuitton of his dark wallet and his social clams was early by a darkness history. With a christan dior watches and ahten chicago filled himself in that corpse, or julius dive was to know his sweeping fear steps. Mont blonc watches Rather now handy. Bag Coach Replica..


Otaku:)