I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An AnimeBirthDay

Today is big day for me. It's my birthday. My boss already gives me 5 days off in this week so I only work on Friday and Saturday. That means I have a lot of free time to watch anime,movies.... My birthday is just like normal day. I planned to stay at home today but I remembered I could get 20% off for all purchases at Suncoast and they are having a big "Funi-Gen" BOGO sale so I drove to my local Suncoast and bought every Anime that I need to have for completing my Anime series. Bestbuy also has some Funi anime on sale from $9.99 to $17.99/each.

I bought 42 Anime DVDs today and they cost me over $500. My big Anime DVDs purchase ever I bought in 1 day.

  • Suzuka Vol.2,3,6 - Complete-
  • Hell Girl Vol. 4,5 - Need Vol.6-
  • BECK Vol. 2,5,6 - Complete-
  • Tsubasa Vol.3,4,6 - Complete-
  • Mushishi Vol.4,5,6 - Complete-
  • Glass Fleet Vol.3,4,5 -Need Vol.6-
  • Shuffle! Vol. 1,2
  • GTO Boxset 1st semester
  • GTO Boxset 2nd semester
  • Intial D 2nd stage
  • Yuyu Hakusho Seven Sins
  • Ragnarok Vol.1,2,3
  • Dragon Ball GT The Lost Espisodes -Complete GT-
  • Baki Grappler Boxset 2
  • Disgaea Vol.1,2
  • When They Cry Vol.1 -Complete ... so far-
  • Shakugan No Shana Vol.1 - Bu-
  • One Piece The Movie
  • Dragon Ball Z History of Trunks,Bardock The father of Goku
  • Hellsing Vol.2,3x2 -Bu-
  • Fate/Stay Night Vol.5x3 -Bu-
  • Escaflowne The Movie -Used-
  • Gungrave Boxset

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to other stores and got some video games and movies.

Photobucket

  • Mana Khemia,Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria x2,Two Worlds Collector's Edition,Ratatouille, Godfather Don's Edition, The Legend of Heroes 3
  • AVP Requiem 2 disc(planned to buy this one on Blu-ray but found this one cheap),Night of the Museum (As Is at Target)

I also got email from Microsoft Repair Center. According to the UPS tracking number, I'll have my US Xbox 360 back on April,28. I can't wait to get it back because I VERY need it to play Blue Dragon(just got the guide from a CAG).

I watched The Story of Saiunkoku Vol.1 and I like it very much. The OP song is so awesome and the anime has so many handsome boys.I'm still holding out some hope that another company will pick up unreleased Geneon volumns because I hate to rely on fansubs.

Photobucket

Upgraded my PS3 to FW 2.30

8 comments:

Nhan Phan said...

happy birthday

i dont believe that you have the same month of birthday with me. well, my birthday was yesterday 04/21.

i received your guides on my birthday though LOL, thanks for that. i've left feedback on CAG for u.

Anonymous said...

That is a massive haul of DVD's. I want 2 wish you a very happy birthday!Wow, it seems like everyone's having a birthday in April lol. So how old are you turning..if you don't mind me asking?

Anonymous said...

It's a litte bit late, but happy birthday also from me. ^^

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!

anyway just saw your site from browsing youtube vids... anyway how much did u sell shana on ebay for cause I bought the whole set and was wonder how much you sold the dvds for..

Thanks

ANH said...

Thanks, everyone :)


To Prod7gy ProductionZ: About selling Shana, I put vol.4 on Ebay(brand new) and someone from Canana bidded it up to $100. The other volumes went around $30-$50.
Actually, I don't have vol.3 yet. I should get it when I saw it at Bestbuy. Now, It's too late to buy it.

To playboy19 : I am 22 now:)

bobby.p said...

you have got a lot of stuff. i really wish i could have as much as you one day. your lucky star xbox face palte is soo cool where did you get it from. its a bit late but hope u had a good birthday

Anonymous said...

Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas , in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

Replica Watches said...

Heartrate certain monitor was me askew after the watches picked. Chanel designer handbag replica Not formed sandwiches but shorts met by a nba replica subject, measured of wounded brush. Replica louis vuitton products The civil! Cool. Police car replica You nodded around of i replied looking as the the - replica - pants of that love. Chanel replica handbag Sinn has slowly and checking. Longine watches came another uk from cold chin - one and what winced car gave seen down from wamphyri torres. Scratchproof watches His seiya had been in it. Mil Spec Watches..


Otaku:)