I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Red Ring of Death

Photobucket
Last month, I didn't use US Xbox 360 to play any games because I use my Jp Xbox 360 to play Super Robot Taisen XO and Trusty Bell. Today, when I turn on my US Xbox 360, the 3 red lights appears and i know that it finally is dead after working in 2 years. In my head right now, I am thinking about 3 options to choose:
  1. Send it back to Microsoft to get repair
  2. Buy a new one with HDMI output
  3. Quit buying Xbox 360 and sell them on Ebay.

I still have time to think. I remembered my first original Xbox was dead after 6 months I bought it and I had to buy a new one to play Ninja Gaiden. It still works so far.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say send it out! ya might miss out on some games! tham my op.

ANH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANH said...

yeah,I still want to play Blue Dragon and can't wait to play Ninja Gaiden 2.

CidSaijin said...

i would def keep it man. See if you still have the warranty on it? Ninja Gaiden 2 is a MUST PLAY...as im sure it's going to be amazing...

Nhan Phan said...

i got 2 dead 360s in the last 2 months. now, i totally tired of sending it back for repairing. after few hours of playing, it'll die again

sending it back, RROD, sending back..RROD. it never ends. (all of people i know have RROD, even the guys at EB said that he will not buy any 360 after 5 time sending back for repairing RROD)


Otaku:)